Deboned lamb, deboned duck, whole eggs, lamb meal, catfish meal, goat meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, rainbow trout, duck fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, deboned quail, duck meal, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, lamb tripe, lamb liver, lamb kidney, duck liver, lamb cartilage, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried duck liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3980 kcal/kg (454 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 34 % from protein, 24 % from carbohydrates, and 42 % from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.